Chronic Pain Sufferer Advocate
If you suffer from chronic pain conditions due to illness, injury, or some other cause, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income in Charlotte, NC. You could qualify if:
- You sustained an attack, a fall, or a car accident, suffering a head or bone injury.
- After your concussion or bone injury healed, you still experience ongoing nerve or mental pain, even after your concussion or bone injury healed.
- You were left partially paralyzed or disabled due to a catastrophic injury. You experience frequent numbness, tingling, or pain.
- You have ongoing pain issues after a stroke or heart attack.
- You cope daily with cancer-related pain.
- You suffer from a chronic ailment, such as chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia.
- You cannot function physically, emotionally, or vocationally due to carpal tunnel syndrome, crippling arthritis, or another chronic ailment.
- You have peripheral neuropathy in your hands or feet due to diabetes or some other illness or disease.
Get Social Security Disability Help for Your Chronic Pain Today
Chronic pain sufferers who have a healthy spouse or close family member may be able to live as part of a community despite their disability. Other, less-fortunate sufferers may be living in homeless shelters. No matter your situation, illness or disability, our attorneys are here to support you in your quest for financial assistance and pain relief.
Individual chronic-pain cases vary widely. The Piemonte Law Firm in Charlotte, NC provides hope, advice, and assistance to a broad spectrum of chronic pain sufferers. Our profound knowledge of the disability system allows us to offer the best care and advice possible. While we cannot bypass the appeals or application process, we do make the procedures go more smoothly and help you use them to your best advantage.
Pursue the Benefits You Need and Deserve Through SSD or SSI
When ongoing pain disrupts your life, we are prepared to help you make an effective benefits claim. Our goal is to help you achieve the benefits to which you are entitled. To schedule a free preliminary case review and consultation with a North Carolina personal injury or social security disability lawyer, call The Piemonte Law Firm in Charlotte today.