Car Accidents, Personal Injury, and SSD:
If you landed on this web page because you are searching for ideas on how to cope with injuries sustained in a work-related car accident or any traffic accident, you have done well to reach out to learn how a law firm such as ours can help you. Initial consultations are free, and we encourage you to call or e-mail us to make an appointment as soon as possible.
Car Accidents and Negligence
If you were injured in a car accident as a result of someone's negligence, you may have a claim against the negligent party. Even if a car accident was your fault, but was within the scope of your employment, you may be entitled to Personal Injury. Talk to an attorney promptly to discuss all potential financial resources after an automobile accident.
Car Accidents, Injury and Loss
You are no doubt courageously facing the consequences of your work-related car accident or other traffic accident as you rest and recover, follow doctor's orders, and explore ideas for a future of unknowns. You are to be commended for doing your part to get well and look ahead to the future.
At the same time, you are no doubt aware of the extraordinary costs and losses that must be dealt with, including the following:
- Medical bills
- Accommodations for disability (Perhaps you will need to remodel your house, buy an adapted van or other otherwise prepare to live with a wheelchair, a head injury or other burdens.)
- Loss of work (When will your salary stop? How will you replace wages that you have been dependent on through your job?)
- Intangible losses with real consequences (Pain and suffering; family reorganization)
Car Accidents and Compensation, Personal Injury, SSD Claims
Besides causing complex injuries requiring extensive treatment and rehabilitation, a car accident can be complicated from a legal and financial standpoint as well. Legally and financially, your work-related car accident or traffic accident on your own time may involve factors including the following:
- Interaction among insurance resources (including stacking, subrogation and other complexities)
- Personal injury claims or lawsuits against liable parties
- A Personal Injury claim (regardless of fault) if you were driving as part of your job
- A claim for Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits if you are likely to remain totally disabled for a year or more
The Piemonte Law Firm is prepared to help you deal with any and all relevant factors such as these. Our law firm has in-depth knowledge and experience in all of these areas of the law. You will not need to bounce back and forth from one law firm to another as all available sources of compensation and benefits are explored on your behalf.
Pursue the Compensation You Need and Deserve
We are prepared to advise you on the most likely routes to a successful benefit claim or appeal. Our goal is to help you recover the full financial compensation you deserve. Call or e-mail the law firm to schedule a free initial consultation and preliminary case review by one of our experienced car accident lawyers. Talk to one of our attorneys about your veterans' disability claim in our office, or let us know if you need a consultation at your location.